Sista's Jewelry Studio to bring you beautifully finished accessories of the highest quality. To ensure you enjoy the use of your jewellery for as long as possible, it requires certain precautions on your part. The beauty of our jewellery lies in its fineness and delicacy. Like all delicate products, it is sensitive to how it is handled. For example, a glass jug can last years or shatter in a second. Suede shoes can be worn for miles, but not a minute in the rain. Similarly, jewellery must be used and kept with special care.
To care for and extend the life of your jewellery, please follow these tips:
- Avoid contact with moisture or water (don't wash hands or shower with it on, or leave it next to the sink).
- Keep it away from perfume, lotions or other chemicals that will harm and reduce the life of the plating.
- Store it in the original packaging or a soft pouch. Exposure to open air may dull the plating due to pollution and humidity.
- To avoid scratches or stones falling out, please be careful not to drop it or knock your jewellery against hard surfaces while wearing it (especially for rings and bracelets).
- Be gentle in opening and closing clasps, remove earring stoppers and pressing on earring posts. Such delicate and thin metal cannot stand a lot of pressure. To make it stronger means making it thicker, and that would diminish its beauty.
- Appreciate that jewellery with more skin contact, likes rings and bracelets, will fade faster than earrings and pendants, and manage your use and expectations accordingly.